2013年11月12日 星期二

Reflection about "Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address"

“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

This impressed me very deeply, the recent midterm is over, I really feel that time is very limited, and I do not know how to take the time, but has been living in regrets.

“ you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.”


Today, Administrative law exams, I very read hard, but score similar with other students, I use the application on the way to answer, others with short answer. Honestly I was very upset, but when I listening this Paragraph, I know this experience will be a “connect the dots in my future”.

1 則留言:

  1. Definitely, Sam. All the hard work will pay off, some day, in the near future. Just keep working. No need to feel depressed. You always post your assignment early. Don't forget to read the second and third story before we meet next week.

    回覆刪除