2013年9月17日 星期二

#1 Greetings!

Hello, I am 忠慈 沈, you can call me Sam,  I come from Keelung.  I studing in financial and tax in NTCB.  My family have four person: My father is decorater; My mather is QC; My brother is mechanical decorator; I am a student.  I like see a movie or sing a song with my friend.  I want to become a public servant in the future.  I want to improve my English speaking and listening ability. My Motto: Just do myself`,and never give up. My interest is watch TV,  read the novel.
I always think how to let everyday happy,so be happy be funny. I always treasure time,because time is money.I always keep in touch with my best friends,my life can't without they.

7 則留言:

  1. Every day, I can discovery the interesting thing from your behavior.
    You are very easygoing person, having pleasant personality. But do not be too over, it will be better!

    回覆刪除
  2. Ha !! Sam, I want destroy your cellphone.
    I give you once chance to delete that picture.
    CAREFULLY !!!

    回覆刪除
  3. Hi, Sam, I coming.Your reply on my blog was touched my heart, Thank you very much! by the way, your picture is so cute.

    回覆刪除